We offer a wide selection of grooming services for all breeds, sizes, and ages of dogs. Whether you are looking to have your Standard Poodle classically styled, your Laborador Retriever bathed after a day of playing in the woods, or if you are simply looking to remove your Golden Retriever’s unwanted excess hair, Caruso’s Central Bark can help make your pet and your home look (and smell!) its best.
All of our groomers have a minimum of 15 years experience each, and the owner-operator, Judy Caruso, is a certified Master Stylist with over 20 years of professional experience. We do not shy away from challenging groomings; hand- scissoring, hand-stripping, and specialty cuts, as well as puppy cuts and shave -downs are all part of our regular routine.
Every grooming includes the following:
- Spa-style bath in our high-tech bathing system using only the finest all natural shampoos and conditioners, including the highly regarded EQUUS products
- Ear Cleaning
- Nail trimming
- Excess coat removal, brushing, and de-matting (if necessary)
- Hair cut (if desired) or pet styling of your choice
For a nominal fee, you can pamper your pet even further by choosing our “spa package”:
- Tooth brushing
- Additional medicated shampoo (for dogs with dry, itchy, or irritated skin)
- Lanolin conditioning rinse for healthy skin and coat
- Ten minute massage
Why not treat your pet today? Our grooming prices are competitive and vary depending on dog breed, size, and condition at time of visit. We will be happy to discuss pricing options when you contact us.